The Global Leader in APAC | EMEA | AMER
Risk | Recovery | Restructuring
Business Credit Services
SwisherGroup, Ltd. is a commercial credit advisory firm committed to the pursuit of quality and excellence in client financial services. We provide our clients with expert commercial credit advice utilizing an interactive online network of commercial credit-trained private investigators, fraud examiners and creditors’ rights attorneys.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA with global credit resources, we are a multi-disciplinary firm with a primary emphasis in the recovery of large balanced commercial accounts receivables through an expeditious process of investigation, fraud examination, and litigation. Our professional management team of visionary entrepreneurs is comprised of high-tech commercial collection industry experts and support staff.
Conducting the due diligence on potential commercial credit investments is not an “if”, but a “how”. Our comprehensive risk management services allow commercial creditors and private equity/venture capital investors to better measure the qualitative risk in any given investment scenario.
We understand that commercial debt recovery requires a strategic approach paired with firm professionalism.
With over 25 years of experience and over $300 million in gross recoveries, our team is skilled at swiftly collecting on delinquent accounts, worldwide.
When a business is faced with financial distress, our team of professional investigators and negotiators take over and immediately institute diplomatic yet highly assertive communications with commercial creditors in order to assist your business back on track to long term financial solvency.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
- Possess a comprehensive breadth and depth of Business Credit industry knowledge.
- Deliver high-performance, low maintenance professional services.
- Have our client’s best interests front of mind with every transaction.
- Resolve problems quickly and to our client’s satisfaction.
- Provide clear and timely communications.
- Assist in Creating and Executing an up-to-date, formal, and individualized risk recovery polices.
- Inform clients of any events that might impact their finances.
- Care more about our clients than just their assignment.
- Understand our client’s business and needs.
- Fully disclose all of our fees.
Schedule your consultation today
We believe in fostering positive, long-term relationships with our clients. Contact us to find out about our business credit services.